Aren't English?

Tuesday 20 May 2014

About The Katy Perry Concert

Hiya Guys!
So most of you guys propably know I went to see Katy Perry at the weekend, and I am going to tell you about it! To make this more interesting I've asked my family and friends to write down a bunch of questions for me, I am about to start, in 3,2,1!

Who supported her?
Icona Pop. They were on for about half an hour

What costume did you like best that she wore?
I actually have 3 favourites, The Ying Yang Dress (Unconditional), The Emoji Outfit (International Smile), or the Pink Cat Costume (Hot and Cold).

Describe it in 3 words
Hot.Cold.AWESOME

How did you get the tickets?
I got them for my birthday.

Will you take me next time?
No.

What song did she open with?
Roar

What song did she end with?
Her new song Happy Birthday, she got a woman called Sammy up and she got to sith on this throne thingy while she sang it to her.

Thats all of them so far! If I get more I'll maybe do a part two. Tell me if you like these sort of posts! I want to post more! 

Bye Bye! Love all you veiwers xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment