Aren't English?

Sunday 18 May 2014

First blog!- Basic Sunday makeup

Hi my beauties💕
So this is my first blog and I'm going to tell you a bit about me💕💕💕
So my inspiration is Zoe Sugg, she is just brilliant and gorgeous and she is just, awesome! So Zoella, if your reading this, please let me know in the comments how you think this went💕
Sorry for babbling😂 I am going to explain what makeup I wear on Sundays! So I first of all put on Wake Me Up foundation by Rimmel London and I have it in the shade soft beige which is the shade number 200, this is a pump and I pump it on the back of my hand and dab it with my brush and I dab it on my face then blend. Then I use the Wake Me Up Concealer By Rimmel London and again same as the foundation it is soft beige and shade 200. I dab that in the places I think I need it then dab it with the brush until you can't see it. Now I add on my Dream Touch Blusher and it's a lovely shade of pink and I put it on my cheek bones only. Then to top it off I put on Scandal Eyes Show off by Rimmel London.  It's a lovely mascara but it can be quite clumpy if not put on a certain way. To make sure it looks better put it on the tips first, then put it over every lash 3 times*. Hope you enjoyed this, NBIAR💕


*Shoutout to my auntie Lee-Anne for helping me with this tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment