Aren't English?

Sunday 6 July 2014

I Would Die If... PART 1

Hey Pancake's!
So I am writing this about all the things I dream about happening! All the things I have been working on since I was little so hope you like it.

I would die if...
Zoella replied to one of my comments
Zoe is my favourite Vlogger, Youtuber, Blogger Girl ever! I wish I looked, acted and was just like her! I wanna walk like her, talk like her I don't know the rest of the words! I have watched nearly everyone of her video's, read nearly all her blog posts, and started a fanpage for her! I just love her all together and hope my dream comes true! In the meantime, a little bit of help from you guys wouldn't hurt?!

I got a pet ferret
The clue is in the blog name. Unicorn... F.E.R.R.E.T.S! They are the cutest things and the best thing is my nose is often blocked up and I won't have to smell it!

Move to LA
 I just love LA! I don't know why exactly...

No comments:

Post a Comment