Aren't English?

Saturday 28 June 2014

Last day of being a child

Hey Pancake's,
So something exciting happened to me on wednesday! I became a first year (freshman or whatever you call it)! I had my last year at Primary School (or middle school or whatever English people call it!) and I loved it!

  On my last day we watched Pitch Perfect and it was great fun! The teacher wasn't very pleased by it though! At the end of the day we all run out of school and get sprayed by silly string, shaving foam and water balloons! I ended up having three showers and I still was sticky and covered in foam! 

I loved my seven years at primary and I'm going to use this post to show it. I want to say thank you to all my teachers and head teachers, to LK, my favourite teacher! When ever I was upset, Mrs K  you where always there, when I had a sore head you helped me, you will always be there for me, and I just want to make it up to you by saying thanks x

I never cried on my last day, but I think I might cry now! 

I just remembered very important teacher I missed out, Mrs B for being my headmistress from P1-P5. You were ten times better than our new one. I hope you will come visit us in high school, thank you so much xxx

Hope you enjoyed listening to my memories, thanks x
UF queen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment