Aren't English?

Saturday 28 June 2014

SUPRISE!

Hey,
So basically, me, my mum, dad, auntie, uncle's girlfriend  and my uncle are throwing a surprise party for my Granny and Granada's ruby wedding anniversary! I am scheduling this post to just before it starts, just in case they decide to read my blog before they leave! So tomorrow I will hopefully be posting some pictures!

I have to leave early to decorate the hall, and guess what! I'm on balloon duty! Anyone who knows me knows that I can be a fool with balloons! But anyway, I can't wait!

We've been planning this for ages. All the family are finding it hard when their about. The other day, she said to me, "I'll see you on Tuesday!" and I was so close to saying what about the party on Saturday! I'm so glad I didn't though and it will be great fun.

I've never been to a suprise party... or a proper party either to be honest! I'm really looking forward to it and I hope it all goes well.

Anyway I'm away to get some pizza, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment