Aren't English?

Sunday 29 June 2014

My Favourite Blogs!- Top 5

Hey Pancakes,
Today I was reading through my reading list and I was thinking, wouldn't it be great if I done a post on my top 5? So here they are, starting from OK to my very favourite. please mention on their blogs that I have mentioned them.

5. Belle-Amie Beauty Blog
Belle-Amie is a really good blog for make-up and fashion. Definitely worth a quick read, but not my favourite.

4. Blossom <3 Blog
Blossom is exactly what it says on the tin, a blossom. The girl who owns it is lovely but can sometimes forget to post. Worth a look!

3. Hello October Blog
 Brilliant little fashion blog, a lot of work put into it and it's exactly my style! Have a look if you like Boho and tumblr!

2. Bohemian Plum Blog
This is a new blog but I absolutely love it. I especially love First Try Friday. She gives you great reviews and tips so you should check it out!

1. Zoella Best Blog
Although she now only posts once a month Zoella is definitely the best. She is an Einstein with make up and a queen with hairdo's, she is definitely my favourite.


Want more of this type of blog? Comment please!

No comments:

Post a Comment