Aren't English?

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Interview's with Family!- Andrea

Interview's with Family!- Andrea

"As time passes, we may be apart,
but cousins are always close at heart."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Cousins are many. Best friends are few. What a rare
delight to find both in you.”
 

 
Do you like my blog?  Yeah! It's cute, I  would definitely read and recommend this blog to anyone and everyone.
Am I a good cousin? Ehhhh... Yeah.
Cheeky! Am I like a sister to you? Umm... yeah. Roses are red, violets are blue you are my cousin and I love you.
Aww! Your so nice! So... What do you want to do today? Eh, dunno.
 
Here's a question I've been planning to ask you since I started this blog...do you... want to be my photographer to help me? Well, I do love taking pictures so... Yeah!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment